Saturday, September 5, 2009

Introduction

Hello all future readers! As creators of this blog, we would like to introduce the simple foods we make as busy college students at the University of California, Berkeley. We study, we sleep, we contribute to the economy, and (most importantly) EAT! With such an organic and lively food culture among us, we would like to introduce you to a few ways we try to incorporate food into our daily lives.

Anisha




I am a food junkie and have been secretly wanting to pursue a career as a chef. During my summer of 2008, I worked in one of the premiere hotel restaurants in India. Hard work gave me much insight into food.

John




As a newbie to cooking, I try to emulate whatever I see on television as much as possible. I prefer a home-cooked meal to almost any restaurant. My weakness is in a good slab of chicken marinated to perfection.

College cuisine at its finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment